Peevish Pen

Ruminations on reading, writing, genealogy and family history, rural living, retirement, aging—and sometimes cats.

© 2006-2023 All rights reserved

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rural Virginia, United States

I'm an elderly retired teacher who writes. Among my books are Ferradiddledumday (Appalachian version of the Rumpelstiltskin story), Stuck (middle grade paranormal novel), Patches on the Same Quilt (novel set in Franklin County, VA), Them That Go (an Appalachian novel), Miracle of the Concrete Jesus & Other Stories, and several Kindle ebooks.

Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Basket Case

The kittens like to visit when I work in my study. Last night, they discovered this basket on my desk:












This is why I rarely get any work done.
~

7 Comments:

Blogger Betsy Ashton said...

I share your pain. Nikki tried to crawl into my lap a few minutes ago. Causing the ball to roll backwards. Causing both of us to splat on the rug. She licked a paw. I bellowed like a wounded cow.

5:25 PM  
Blogger Becky Mushko said...

For readers who don't know Betsy in the above post. She sits on a big ball when she works at her computer. (I am not making this up.)

I knew there was an advantage to using a regular desk chair.

5:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kitties look so happy there together.

Di

5:46 PM  
Blogger Becky Mushko said...

The kitties have taken over my house!

5:50 PM  
Blogger Sweet Virginia Breeze said...

Those kitties are adorable. I can understand why you can't get much work done.

11:04 AM  
Blogger Clementine said...

Oh! I can't wait to get my hands on those sweet babies!!!! How precious!

3:33 PM  
Blogger Sally Roseveare said...

Even though the twiglets are absolutely adorable, I'm glad they are yours and not mine! And you still get lots more work done than I do.

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home