Ruminations on reading, writing, rural living, retirement, aging—and sometimes cats.
And maybe a border collie or other critters.
© 2006-2015 All rights reserved
- Name: Becky Mushko
- Location: Rural Virginia, United States
I'm an elderly retired teacher who writes. Among my books are Ferradiddledumday (Appalachian version of the Rumpelstiltskin story), Stuck (middle grade paranormal novel), Patches on the Same Quilt ( novel set in Franklin County, VA), and several ebooks.
Friday, November 27, 2015
Monday, November 16, 2015
Saturday, November 07, 2015
November 2015 Spam
|Oops! I used this pic of George in a previous posting. Sorry!|
There is no "team." Just moi.
I doubt you hope that. My blood sugar is too high, and I'm not walking very well—so, I'm not doing "well" at all.
- Low online presence for competitive keywords or, phrases.
- Don't forget to make sure that, your website is compatible with different types of mobile devices.
- Technical errors that restrict your website from being indexed by search engines.
- Lack of theme based quality back links.
- A meager social presence is a reason to ponder too.
5. How many folks, I wonder, are actually pondering my "meager social presence"?
It's NOT a business site.
I don't care if it's high time or low time. I don't want help from your technical experts.
|Jim-Bob cuddles his mama Olivia.|
P.S. Robert (or robert), your website really does need some kitties.
Friday, November 06, 2015
Fall Color 2015
The brightest color in the backyard was the burning bush by the road.
The dark woods at the farm revealed something else.
Wednesday, October 07, 2015
Following the Tractor
Tuesday, September 15, 2015
Consequently, the whole harvest was maybe two dozen, and not all of them were good-sized. This is it:
Wednesday, September 09, 2015
Sometimes Tanner gets a little pushy.