Peevish Pen

Ruminations on reading, writing, genealogy and family history, rural living, retirement, aging—and sometimes cats.

© 2006-2023 All rights reserved

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rural Virginia, United States

I'm an elderly retired teacher who writes. Among my books are Ferradiddledumday (Appalachian version of the Rumpelstiltskin story), Stuck (middle grade paranormal novel), Patches on the Same Quilt (novel set in Franklin County, VA), Them That Go (an Appalachian novel), Miracle of the Concrete Jesus & Other Stories, and several Kindle ebooks.

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Cat Weather

A Caturday blog-post by Tanner (a one-year-old kitty)

Now that it's getting colder, you should check the weather to make sure it isn't too cold or rainy or snowy for your kitties. I usually watch the weather forecast on TV every morning.



I often watch more than one channel. Sometimes I sit back a little . . . 


. . . and sometimes I sit closer.



If I miss the morning weather forecast, I can just look out the window and see what kind of weather we are having. Here is some weather I saw this past week.


We had a rainbow and some strange clouds over Smith Mountain.



Another time, we had some odd clouds over the Peaks of Otter . . .


. . . and over Smith Mountain.


There were some scary clouds toward the west.



But I like nice weather that has lots of birds in it.


All those black specks in the field across the road are crows.

~




Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home