Peevish Pen

Ruminations on reading, writing, genealogy and family history, rural living, retirement, aging—and sometimes cats.

© 2006-2023 All rights reserved

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rural Virginia, United States

I'm an elderly retired teacher who writes. Among my books are Ferradiddledumday (Appalachian version of the Rumpelstiltskin story), Stuck (middle grade paranormal novel), Patches on the Same Quilt (novel set in Franklin County, VA), Them That Go (an Appalachian novel), Miracle of the Concrete Jesus & Other Stories, and several Kindle ebooks.

Sunday, September 29, 2013

iCat

Tanner is sometimes so fascinated with my computer (and my iPad) that I consider him an iCat. The other day I was watching this NPR video on my iMac when Tanner became a little too interested.


He kind of liked the bagpipes . . . 


. . . and wanted to get closer to them.


But he really loved the accordion.


I think he wanted to be one with the music.


Tanner: If I can just  pry off this screen, I can get in there and play along.



But he couldn't figure out how to get inside the computer so he could join the musicians.


It's not easy sharing an iMac with a certain kitty. But I'm glad he doesn't play the accordion or the bagpipes.
~



Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Kimberly said...

Let's hope that Tanner does NOT figure out how to get into the computer!

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home