Peevish Pen

Ruminations on reading, writing, genealogy and family history, rural living, retirement, aging—and sometimes cats.

© 2006-2023 All rights reserved

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rural Virginia, United States

I'm an elderly retired teacher who writes. Among my books are Ferradiddledumday (Appalachian version of the Rumpelstiltskin story), Stuck (middle grade paranormal novel), Patches on the Same Quilt (novel set in Franklin County, VA), Them That Go (an Appalachian novel), Miracle of the Concrete Jesus & Other Stories, and several Kindle ebooks.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Stuck at the Library

Tomorrow is the official book launch for Stuck at the Franklin County Library. The library will have copies for sale. Two talented local kids will provide musical entertainment. We'll announce the winners of the Stuck art contest and award prizes. Then I'll read from Stuck, sign copies, answer questions about the book. We'll wind up with refreshments provided by Friends of the Library, who have some mighty good cookie bakers in their ranks.


I stopped by Franklin County Library this morning and saw signs that they're getting ready. The first sign was on the front door (you can see me and the Franklin Center reflected in the door):


Just inside the front door were two more signs:



I hope I'll see you there. However, if you can't make it to the library to get your copy of Stuck, for a limited time you can get a special discount price and free shipping directly from the publisher. Plus copies are available at Amazon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cherie Reich said...

Congratulations! I promoted it on my blog today. :) I wish I could come, but I'll be working until 8 PM tomorrow. I'll have to pick up a copy soon.

3:17 PM  
Blogger Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

I was there the previous Tuesday - shucks!

6:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home