Peevish Pen

Ruminations on reading, writing, genealogy and family history, rural living, retirement, aging—and sometimes cats.

© 2006-2023 All rights reserved

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rural Virginia, United States

I'm an elderly retired teacher who writes. Among my books are Ferradiddledumday (Appalachian version of the Rumpelstiltskin story), Stuck (middle grade paranormal novel), Patches on the Same Quilt (novel set in Franklin County, VA), Them That Go (an Appalachian novel), Miracle of the Concrete Jesus & Other Stories, and several Kindle ebooks.

Friday, January 22, 2010

The Box

Yesterday, a box appeared in my garage. What could it be?

I brought the box inside and sat it on the sofa where Chloe gave it a cat scan.



Then I opened it. My author copies of Ferradiddledumday are here!



Why didn't Chloe's brother Jim-Bob do the cat scan? He was busy with some important paper work.



I think he's going to be an editor when he grows up.
~

2 Comments:

Blogger Cat with a Garden said...

We followed an link and landed on your bloggie. How cool it is that you are publishing your own book! Many concats!
Jim-Bob is tackling the paper work really well. Hehehehehehe...
Purrs, Siena & Chilli

10:37 AM  
Blogger Claudia Condiff said...

Jim-Bob says..."It's a crappy job, but somebody has to do it!!"

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home