Peevish Pen

Ruminations on reading, writing, genealogy and family history, rural living, retirement, aging—and sometimes cats.

© 2006-2023 All rights reserved

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rural Virginia, United States

I'm an elderly retired teacher who writes. Among my books are Ferradiddledumday (Appalachian version of the Rumpelstiltskin story), Stuck (middle grade paranormal novel), Patches on the Same Quilt (novel set in Franklin County, VA), Them That Go (an Appalachian novel), Miracle of the Concrete Jesus & Other Stories, and several Kindle ebooks.

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

What's Blooming?

A bunch of stuff is in blooming my yard. There's my flowerbed . . .



. . . and the sunflower . . .


. . . and the snapdragons . . .


. . . and the coneflowers.


The peach tree, which bloomed so profusely in the spring, is now full of ripe peaches.


~

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Amy Hanek said...

As a brown-thumb gardener, I am green with envy...

3:58 PM  
Blogger Clementine said...

Yum yum - how about those peaches! Great photos!

8:40 PM  
Blogger Greener Pastures--A City Girl Goes Country said...

Great pictures. I love the coneflowers and the sunflower.

www.GreenerPastures--ACityGirlGoesCountry.blogspot.com

11:11 PM  
Blogger JANET said...

It was a delight to read your post's. As I also have a love for gardening I found them special.
thank you so much for sharing them.

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home