Peevish Pen

Ruminations on reading, writing, genealogy and family history, rural living, retirement, aging—and sometimes cats.

© 2006-2023 All rights reserved

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rural Virginia, United States

I'm an elderly retired teacher who writes. Among my books are Ferradiddledumday (Appalachian version of the Rumpelstiltskin story), Stuck (middle grade paranormal novel), Patches on the Same Quilt (novel set in Franklin County, VA), Them That Go (an Appalachian novel), Miracle of the Concrete Jesus & Other Stories, and several Kindle ebooks.

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Saturday at the Farm

Saturday was so wonderfully clear and springlike that I wanted to walk in our woods. The problem: I can't walk very far. The solution: I can ride our Polaris 500 ATV.


Here are some pictures I took as I rode around Polecat Creek Farm (and walked for just a little bit in the woods).













~

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger CountryDew said...

How lovely. I am glad you had a nice little jaunt. I might have to get me one of those things so I can get around the farm better!

6:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home