Peevish Pen

Ruminations on reading, writing, genealogy and family history, rural living, retirement, aging—and sometimes cats.

© 2006-2023 All rights reserved

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rural Virginia, United States

I'm an elderly retired teacher who writes. Among my books are Ferradiddledumday (Appalachian version of the Rumpelstiltskin story), Stuck (middle grade paranormal novel), Patches on the Same Quilt (novel set in Franklin County, VA), Them That Go (an Appalachian novel), Miracle of the Concrete Jesus & Other Stories, and several Kindle ebooks.

Friday, May 08, 2009

Meeting and Greeting

Yesterday, a handful of area bloggers met in Daleville. You can read about it on the Blue Country Magic blog or on Blue Ridge Gal or on The Botetourt View.

It was nice to put live people with the blogs I've enjoyed for a while. I already knew Anita (we're in the Roanoke Valley Pen Women together), but the others were known to me only in cyberspace.

The consensus: We're gonna do this again!
~

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes indeedy! We are going to do it again!.. So enjoyed meeting you in person. Until we meet again my new friend.

Di
The Blue Ridge Gal

7:19 PM  
Blogger gingerhillery@mac.com said...

Nice to meet you! Hope the paths cross soon.

Ginger

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home