Peevish Pen

Ruminations on reading, writing, genealogy and family history, rural living, retirement, aging—and sometimes cats.

© 2006-2023 All rights reserved

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rural Virginia, United States

I'm an elderly retired teacher who writes. Among my books are Ferradiddledumday (Appalachian version of the Rumpelstiltskin story), Stuck (middle grade paranormal novel), Patches on the Same Quilt (novel set in Franklin County, VA), Them That Go (an Appalachian novel), Miracle of the Concrete Jesus & Other Stories, and several Kindle ebooks.

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Timing is Everything

This morning, I caught the sunrise at exactly the right instant.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your link to Farrar Richardson is broken..

I am great grandaughter of Henry Brown Richardson and wish to contact him.

11:06 AM  
Blogger Leslie Shelor said...

Oh, yes, indeed!

11:14 AM  
Blogger Becky Mushko said...

I will pass your info to him.

12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great sunrise shot. Interesting blog.
I clicked over from AW.

-Suirattigas

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home