Peevish Pen

Ruminations on reading, writing, genealogy and family history, rural living, retirement, aging—and sometimes cats.

© 2006-2023 All rights reserved

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rural Virginia, United States

I'm an elderly retired teacher who writes. Among my books are Ferradiddledumday (Appalachian version of the Rumpelstiltskin story), Stuck (middle grade paranormal novel), Patches on the Same Quilt (novel set in Franklin County, VA), Them That Go (an Appalachian novel), Miracle of the Concrete Jesus & Other Stories, and several Kindle ebooks.

Thursday, November 27, 2014

What Went Unread

This morning's paper was very heavy. It felt heavier than George, who's a pretty hefty cat. I didn't intend to read all of it, though. So what did I read?

These three sections:


What went unread? All of this: 


The sports section is never read in this household. Sometimes my husband reads the classifieds but not very often. Since I'm not looking to buy any crap stuff I don't need and I'm not going into any stores for the next few days, why bother to read all those ads?

Those ads are headed unread to the recycling box. What a waste!
~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home