Peevish Pen

Ruminations on reading, writing, genealogy and family history, rural living, retirement, aging—and sometimes cats.

© 2006-2023 All rights reserved

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rural Virginia, United States

I'm an elderly retired teacher who writes. Among my books are Ferradiddledumday (Appalachian version of the Rumpelstiltskin story), Stuck (middle grade paranormal novel), Patches on the Same Quilt (novel set in Franklin County, VA), Them That Go (an Appalachian novel), Miracle of the Concrete Jesus & Other Stories, and several Kindle ebooks.

Monday, February 24, 2014

All Holed Up

by Tanner (resident cat)


I haz a cat-tower that I use almost every day. It used to be Dylan's cat-tower, but he doesn't use it much any more, so it is mine. Sometimes I like to sit on top of my cat-tower, and sometimes I like to hole up in it. It has two holes.


Today I holed up. It was a little bit of a tight fit. See?



Sometimes I stick my feet out.



Sometimes more of me sticks out. It is pretty snug in the hole.



Sometimes I hole up in the top hole. You can see some of my toys in the bottom hole.



And that's the end of my tail tale about being all holed up in my cat-tower.


~

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home