Peevish Pen

Ruminations on reading, writing, genealogy and family history, rural living, retirement, aging—and sometimes cats.

© 2006-2023 All rights reserved

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rural Virginia, United States

I'm an elderly retired teacher who writes. Among my books are Ferradiddledumday (Appalachian version of the Rumpelstiltskin story), Stuck (middle grade paranormal novel), Patches on the Same Quilt (novel set in Franklin County, VA), Them That Go (an Appalachian novel), Miracle of the Concrete Jesus & Other Stories, and several Kindle ebooks.

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Bed Buddy

Today, I bought a Memory Foam topper for my mattress. I didn't have the camera handy until after I'd spread out the foam and covered it with the mattress cover. Then my little buddy Tanner decided to help with bed-making . . .

"This is so comfy!"

"I can stretch out good."

"I can stretch out even better!"

"Oops. I got tangled in the sheet."

"Ah, that's better."

"Need to smooth out a few wrinkles."

"I ought to wash my feet before going to bed."

"This one looks pretty clean."

"Do I see something I might want?"

"A box! And it has an armhole!"

"Not enough room for me to get both my head and arm out of this hole."

"The inside is nice and roomy though."

If my furry little buddy hadn't helped, I could have made up the bed in half the time.
~



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home