Peevish Pen

Ruminations on reading, writing, genealogy and family history, rural living, retirement, aging—and sometimes cats.

© 2006-2023 All rights reserved

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rural Virginia, United States

I'm an elderly retired teacher who writes. Among my books are Ferradiddledumday (Appalachian version of the Rumpelstiltskin story), Stuck (middle grade paranormal novel), Patches on the Same Quilt (novel set in Franklin County, VA), Them That Go (an Appalachian novel), Miracle of the Concrete Jesus & Other Stories, and several Kindle ebooks.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy Saint Patrick's Day

This video says it better than I can:

3 Comments:

Blogger Clementine said...

oooooo, I love that! I like how the sky is dark and cold in the beginning, and then toward the end the sun comes out. Wouldn't it be fun to ride a horse along those cliffs?

2:08 PM  
Blogger Greener Pastures--A City Girl Goes Country said...

So beautiful. Thanks Becky.

I love that flute. So haunting. I've noticed since I moved down here and got into bluegrass music that it is very similar to Irish music. And it makes sense because I learned there are a lot of Irish and Scottish folks here.

www.GreenerPastures--ACityGirlGoesCountry.blogspot.com

10:39 PM  
Blogger CountryDew said...

Lovely! I really enjoyed that.

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home