Peevish Pen

Ruminations on reading, writing, genealogy and family history, rural living, retirement, aging—and sometimes cats.

© 2006-2023 All rights reserved

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rural Virginia, United States

I'm an elderly retired teacher who writes. Among my books are Ferradiddledumday (Appalachian version of the Rumpelstiltskin story), Stuck (middle grade paranormal novel), Patches on the Same Quilt (novel set in Franklin County, VA), Them That Go (an Appalachian novel), Miracle of the Concrete Jesus & Other Stories, and several Kindle ebooks.

Friday, February 06, 2009

To Be or Not to Be?

According to this web site, there are one or fewer people in the USA with my name.

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
1

or fewer people with my name in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

If there's "one," I'm it. If "fewer than one," where does that leave me?
~

2 Comments:

Blogger Clementine said...

There are 214 people with my name. You would have enjoyed my math teacher at Hollins. She once got in a tift with the manager of Bojangles for advertising a bisquit for .99c She wanted the bisquit for half a penny because of the way it was written. Roanoke Times is FULL of this type of error! It's fun to find them. Like I have nothing better to do.

9:11 AM  
Blogger CountryDew said...

I only have one person with my name listed, too. But I know that's not right because there is at least one other in this area.

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home