Peevish Pen

Ruminations on reading, writing, genealogy and family history, rural living, retirement, aging—and sometimes cats.

© 2006-2023 All rights reserved

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rural Virginia, United States

I'm an elderly retired teacher who writes. Among my books are Ferradiddledumday (Appalachian version of the Rumpelstiltskin story), Stuck (middle grade paranormal novel), Patches on the Same Quilt (novel set in Franklin County, VA), Them That Go (an Appalachian novel), Miracle of the Concrete Jesus & Other Stories, and several Kindle ebooks.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

What Kind of Font Am I?

Over on one of the literary agent's blogs that I follow, I found a link to a site that tells what kind of font a person is.

Naturally, in the interests of (ahem) research, I clicked on the link and took a brief quiz that soon gave this result:


Actually, that's pretty close. And it's a cool-looking font, too.
~

3 Comments:

Blogger Claudia Condiff said...

I was Helvetica...
but how did you get it copied into the blog?
Think I need more blog instruction...Can you stick around Monday for a bit?

5:36 PM  
Blogger Clementine said...

That was fun. I'm a Helvetica, whatever that is! I'm told that I'm the industry standard, classic and reliable and some think I'm boring. Hmmm. I believe there is a bit of truth in that! lol

6:54 PM  
Blogger Greener Pastures--A City Girl Goes Country said...

I am Courier. That's pretty true. It said something about how I'm not afraid to express my opinion and I'm not quite conventional, something like that. I'd say that's pretty true.

Fun!

www.GreenerPastures--ACityGirlGoesCountry.blogspot.com

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home