Peevish Pen

Ruminations on reading, writing, genealogy and family history, rural living, retirement, aging—and sometimes cats.

© 2006-2023 All rights reserved

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rural Virginia, United States

I'm an elderly retired teacher who writes. Among my books are Ferradiddledumday (Appalachian version of the Rumpelstiltskin story), Stuck (middle grade paranormal novel), Patches on the Same Quilt (novel set in Franklin County, VA), Them That Go (an Appalachian novel), Miracle of the Concrete Jesus & Other Stories, and several Kindle ebooks.

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

On the Desktop

Writing is not a solitary occupation. Every time I sit down at the computer, I have company:






And you wouldn't believe how much cat hair I clean out of the computer every day.

~

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Greener Pastures--A City Girl Goes Country said...

My cat Mojo is driving me crazy, hopping up on the desk whenever I am writing. I think he wants me to write his life story.

9:58 PM  
Blogger Amy Hanek said...

With just one cat, I have this problem... I couldn't be able to handle MORE than one.

BTW: Your kitties are so cute!

7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home