Peevish Pen

Ruminations on reading, writing, genealogy and family history, rural living, retirement, aging—and sometimes cats.

© 2006-2023 All rights reserved

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rural Virginia, United States

I'm an elderly retired teacher who writes. Among my books are Ferradiddledumday (Appalachian version of the Rumpelstiltskin story), Stuck (middle grade paranormal novel), Patches on the Same Quilt (novel set in Franklin County, VA), Them That Go (an Appalachian novel), Miracle of the Concrete Jesus & Other Stories, and several Kindle ebooks.

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Coverage


On May 12, I appeared on the Collinsville BTW21 cable show, Cover to Cover.

The show, hosted by Blue Ridge Regional Library director Hal Hubener, is one of the neat things that the library does.

Cover to Cover was live when I appeared on it; then the episode was replayed for a week. Now my episode (#98) is archived and podcast here: http://blip.tv/file/2163116

You can even view all the past Cover to Cover shows here: http://brrltv.blip.tv

In mid-July, fellow Lake Writer and member of the Virginia Writers Club Sally Roseveare will appear on Cover to Cover to talk about her two books. Her latest Smith Mountain Lake murder mystery, Secrets at Sweetwater Cove, should be out by then.

I was one of the Beta readers for Sally's book. It’s a killer (no pun intended).
~

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Clementine said...

Very cool, Miss Becky! You look fabulous in purple, by the way. You're a natural on camera - I can't wait until part II airs.

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home