Peevish Pen

Ruminations on reading, writing, genealogy and family history, rural living, retirement, aging—and sometimes cats.

© 2006-2023 All rights reserved

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rural Virginia, United States

I'm an elderly retired teacher who writes. Among my books are Ferradiddledumday (Appalachian version of the Rumpelstiltskin story), Stuck (middle grade paranormal novel), Patches on the Same Quilt (novel set in Franklin County, VA), Them That Go (an Appalachian novel), Miracle of the Concrete Jesus & Other Stories, and several Kindle ebooks.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Melody Sundance

We've had some lovely sunrises and sunsets lately. Last evening, I noticed how beautiful the sky was and grabbed my camera to take some pictures.

As I headed toward the pasture, I caught a glimpse of my Tennessee Walker mare, Melody Sundance, caught in the glow of the setting sun.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a picture!!! Worthy of top prize somewhere, for sure.... Arlene

5:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home