Peevish Pen

Ruminations on reading, writing, genealogy and family history, rural living, retirement, aging—and sometimes cats.

© 2006-2023 All rights reserved

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rural Virginia, United States

I'm an elderly retired teacher who writes. Among my books are Ferradiddledumday (Appalachian version of the Rumpelstiltskin story), Stuck (middle grade paranormal novel), Patches on the Same Quilt (novel set in Franklin County, VA), Them That Go (an Appalachian novel), Miracle of the Concrete Jesus & Other Stories, and several Kindle ebooks.

Monday, July 23, 2012

July 23 Morning

This morning, I watched the day begin. The sunrise was lovely.





Some of cats watched it, too.


From the gazebo, I watched the cats.


Later, Olivia and Eddie-Puss joined me in the gazebo.


Spotz, who's been recuperating inside for the last two weeks, went out to enjoy the morning.


Jim-Bob (the little white blob in the background) came out to see Spotz.


Spotz enjoyed watching the morning begin.


Then Spotz and I went back inside.
~

2 Comments:

Blogger CountryDew said...

Your gazebo sounds like a very pleasant place to pass the time.

8:38 AM  
Blogger R.M. said...

You have a sickle-bar mower! Apparently we need one of these, quick. No matter that we have a brush hog and a finish mower, we HAVE to have the sickle mower.

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home